Change Your Life in 5 Weeks.
New Client package: $595.00
- Create and implement customized, concrete weight loss strategies to integrate keto in a way that fits your lifestyle and personality.
- Discover your unique form of motivation and learn how to celebrate and work in sync with it.
- Assess your personality strengths and learn how to apply them to your weight loss goal.
- Uncover your personal values and find how they align to your health journey, freeing your self-care actions to naturally flow with integrity, ease, and joy.
- Dig deep to reveal your self-sabotaging beliefs surrounding your weight, food, and body. We will develop self-awareness, self-compassion, and ultimately rewire your brain with beliefs that serve you and set you free.
- Get complete clarity on your future dreams and allow that inspiration to pull you toward your goals.
- Identify obstacles in your external and internal environment that are preventing you from reaching your goals and create strategies to overcome them.
- 75-minute initial Discovery Session where we cover all the keto basics and unlock your unique motivation for long-term success
- 4 additional 50-minute sessions over the next 4 weeks
- 5 full weeks of unlimited Q&A, regular check-ins, and encouragement via text message, FB message, or email (your preference!)
- Add-on custom 14 day meal plan with breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes, plus snacks, desserts, and restaurant options: $70.00
- If you want to continue coaching after this, extension packages are available.
How is this different from other programs?
This program focuses on holistic weight loss.
We talk about the practical and the personal, the problem and the root of the problem.
That’s what I found missing in every other program, and it’s why I’ve created this program for other women to experience the same transformation that I have.
Signing up with a dietician or a nutritionist or a trainer at the gym focuses on the practical.
Seeing a counselor or therapist focuses on the personal.
I’m passionate about blending the practical and personal together in order to create long-term success through one affordable program.
“This program was honestly a life-changer for me. This program unveiled truths about my relationship with food and also equipped me with the resources I needed to put myself in control of my actions. I have lost weight, almost 9 inches, and most importantly, I have gained the confidence and knowledge to continue on this journey. I can honestly say now, that where I lacked healthy boundaries with food, whether because of ignorance or self-control, I now feel like I have what it takes to succeed!” – Cyndi, age 37
Do you feel stuck in a pattern of losing weight and gaining it right back? Are you sick of feeling hangry and exhausted from dieting?
Have you tried every diet in the book, even keto, but it didn’t work for you, and you are afraid to even try anything else because you’re so sick of feeling like a failure?
Weight loss doesn’t have to feel like deprivation or punishment. Instead, out of love for yourself, you are pursuing the healthiest version of yourself.
“This experience was amazing and definitely more than what I expected! Weight loss was just a portion of the overall goal. After coaching, I am more aware of how I need to love myself just because I am a child of God and not because of what I weigh or what size clothes I wear!” – Mistie, age 42
Do you feel too busy to make a change? Too old? You don’t have the knowledge or the resources?
You can do this, even if you have no knowledge or experience.
I’ve spent hundreds of hours learning all the nerdy science, the food substitutions and recipes, the pitfalls, and pro tips of keto so that you don’t have to.
“Jess has really helped me understand food! She is very knowledgeable on what foods help fuel your body best and how they affect the body. She was also able to help me find great alternatives to things that I love (like ice cream!!!) but that weren’t necessarily healthy for me. She also has given me great resources from menus and alternative recipes. She’s also very available through text to help me when I’m wondering about something or having a craving!” – Megan, age 34
Do you feel like you don’t have the support you need to make a change? Do you even have people in your life discouraging you from chasing your goals?
Keto definitely works, if you stick with it. That’s where I come in to help you get motivated and stay motivated. I talk to my clients every single day.
Everyday, Jess encouraged me, cheered me on, and made me feel great about this lifestyle change. Every victory of mine felt as if it was a victory of hers; she was always excited for me! – Nicole, age 23
What is Coaching?
The term coach actually comes from the word stagecoach – yep, like Cinderella’s pumpkin! Just as a stagecoach is a vehicle that helps transport you from one place to another, a coach is a resource who helps you get from where you are right now to where you want to be.
People are not usually unsuccessful because they lack the knowledge of what to do or how to do it, but because they lack the motivation to do it! As a coach, I will not only share with you the knowledge, tips, and tricks that I have gained over 8+ years of successfully following a keto diet, but I will also:
- Learn who you are, what your ideal vision for your future is, and how getting healthy by following a keto diet fits in with your overall vision, dreams, and purpose.
- Learn the WHY behind your goal and remind you of it when you want to throw in the towel.
- Believe in your dreams and your strengths alongside of you and be the mirror that reflects the best of you back to yourself when you’re struggling to see it.
- Help you to explore the self-limiting beliefs that have brought you to your current weight and kept you stuck there.
- Help you come up with options to overcome obstacles when they arise.
- Help you to pivot and create a new plan to get to your goal when something stops working or didn’t work like you wanted it to.
Free Curiosity Call
Ready to get started? I offer a 100% free curiosity call so that I can learn more about you and your goals and address any fears, concerns, or questions you might have.