The term coach actually comes from the word stagecoach – yep, like Cinderella’s pumpkin! Just as a stagecoach is a vehicle that helps transport you from one place to another, a coach is a resource who helps you get from where you are right now to where you want to be.
People are not usually unsuccessful because they lack the knowledge of what to do or how to do it, but because they lack the motivation to do it! As a coach, I will not only share with you the knowledge, tips, and tricks that I have gained over 5+ years of successfully following a keto diet, but I will also:
- Learn who you are, what your ideal vision for your future is, and how getting healthy by following a keto diet fits in with your overall vision, dreams, and purpose.
- Learn the WHY behind your goal and remind you of it when you want to throw in the towel.
- Believe in your dreams and your strengths alongside of you and be the mirror that reflects the best of you back to yourself when you’re struggling to see it.
- Help you to explore the self-limiting beliefs that have brought you to your current weight and kept you stuck there.
- Help you come up with options to overcome obstacles when they arise.
- Help you to pivot and create a new plan to get to your goal when something stops working or didn’t work like you wanted it to.